Wednesday 25 February 2009

Rosewater

Rosewater is an essential ingredient for many recipes! It is a perfect emollient for the skin and has restorative properties! It is very simple to make it, so just follow the next easy steps :)

All you need is 1/2 liter of water and 1 handful Rose Petals.
Boil the water and put the Rose Petals inside and leave them like this for 15 minutes. Leave the mixture to cool and take out the rose petals. Your rose water is ready! You can use it as facial lotion and for tired eyes!

3 comments:

  1. i have tried many products before, but none of them gave me instant results like lass natural rose water did. After one day of use, I had people comment on my skin. It's a great natural product, which leaves your skin feeling wonderful after every use. I'm so thrilled, that I've finally found a product that is great for my skin and suits the climate I live in. I would recommend Rose Water to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. veey nice products.
    thank you for this blog...
    Natural cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really very informative posting. Rose water that makes skin feel fresh, smooth and radiant ridding pores of grease that causes blackheads.

    ReplyDelete