Saturday 21 February 2009

Deep Facial Cleansing Cream for all skin types

This cleansing cream is ideal to remove excessive make-up residue, while providing beneficial oil and ingredients to our skin and acting as a moisturizer at the same time.

What you need:
  • 1 Egg Yolk
  • 1 spoonful Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
  • 8 spoonfuls Olive Oil

Preparation:
  1. Stir the egg, the vinegar and sugar together, till they are completely unified.
  2. Poor the oil slowly into the mixture, while stirring at the same time. Add Olive Oil till the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
Now, your Cleansing Cream is ready! Put it in a sterilized jar and keep it in the refrigerator. Use it after removing your make-up, by applying it onto the entire face and rub it for a couple of minutes to help it penetrate your skin. In the end, remove all the extra cleanser with a tissue and feel how smooth and moist you skin is!

2 comments:

  1. I had search products for controlling the hair loss. But no good results came. But when I found IHT-9 the herbal hair regrowth shampoo from the website www.iht9.com , I start applying this and within few weeks, I am actually getting my hair back. It’s really a true herbal shampoo I have ever got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post. I have even bookmarked it to help your pages improve in the serps. Keep up the good work! water retention on legs

    ReplyDelete