Wednesday 18 March 2009

Facial Scrub for dry/oily skins

An easy recipe for facial scrub. The oils used provide valuable nutrients to the skin and are easy to be found. I will give you two different versions for dry and oily skins respectively.

What you need:

-For Dry Skins
  • A neutral facial cream
  • Unsalted, coarsely milled almonds with the cortex
  • Almond Oil
  • Jojoba Oil
  • Gladiolus Oil
  • Macadamia Oil
  • Coconut Oil
  • Wheat Oil
  • Wild Rose essential oil
  • Aloe Vera Gel
-For Oily Skins
  • A neutral facial cream
  • Unsalted, coarsely milled almonds with the cortex
  • Almond Oil
  • Grape Seed Oil
  • Melissa Oil
  • Basile Oil
  • Lavender Oil
  • Rosemary essential oil
  • Geranium essential oil
  • Orange essential oil
  • Aloe Vera Gel
Preparation:
  1. Sterilize all your equipment in boiled water
  2. Put the facial cream in a pot
  3. Add 3 drops from each oil
  4. Add 1 teaspoon of the Aloe Vera Gel
  5. Add 3 drops of Wild Rose essential oil (dry skin version) or 2 drops of each essential oil (oily skin version)
  6. Add the milled almonds and stir well the mixture!
Now, your peeling is ready and you can use it to refresh and renew your skin! Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am using this and I feel comfortable in applying this... Thanks for sharing...
    Natural cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, I'm going to try this one tonight. From what I see it looks like I wont have any skin allergies to worry about. I've got super sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I put on, including my natural deodorant.

    ReplyDelete